Social Distancing & Masks
- All athletes and parents are asked to maintain six feet apart from others to the greatest extent possible.
- All athletes over the age of 5 must wear a mask at all times in the facility due to Town mandates. A mask break will be provided safely when needed.
- Any athletes under the age of 5 are strongly encouraged to wear a mask but it is not mandatory.
- All customers, staff and students must wear face masks at all times both inside, and outside of the building. Participants are required to wear face masks while participating in athletic events in our facility as of August 28, 2021
- All customers must use hand sanitizer stations or wash hands upon entry, and exit of the facility.
- We ask that customers wash their hands as frequently as possible in our restrooms.
- Please try to use the restroom at home before you come to practice.
Facility Control Plan
- We ask that only one (1) guardian enter the building with their participant if absolutely necessary for children over 5.
- Guardians are permitted to stay with participants under the age of 5 as long as they remain at least six feet away from other customers.
All of our policies and procedures are derived from the guidance we’ve received from the Massachusetts Executive Office, CDC and Board of Health.